Beach Mural on My Wall

Scaling sunsets illuminating the sea, 
How your pearly rays call out to me. 
A sound of adventure, 
A sound of fun-- 
Never letting nature come to none. 

Your overhanging palm trees 
Hold a shadow from the light. 
How I long to take flight and see this sight. 

The beach is not something for granted for me. 
I listen to the rushing waves under a tree. 
My heart is out at sea. 
My heart is out at sea. 

It's always been with thee--
It's always been with thee. 

In the air, 
Above the wear and tear, 
Where all is fair

In that illuminated path from beach to surf, 
I find rebirth. 

Like a cold body sitting by a hearth. 
Take me out to the sea with thee. 
Into that abundant light. 

Fish of many colors, 
Water green and blue. 
I come to you...
I come to you. 
In the morning I think of you. 

Not now, 
Maybe not months from now, 
But you will always be on my mind. 

In the meantime, 
I set my hopes on the Divine. 


Amen, amen, I say again. 






-Jassy Jubilee 02-23-20








Comments

Popular Posts